As you can expect we have to change the way we do things in-store for everyone’s safety! This is not easy for us because we love to celebrate with family, friends and loved ones. Limiting guests are hard for us and we know it will be hard for you. Thank goodness for technology! 🙂 Please know we must follow all mandatory guidelines to help keep everyone safe. We can’t wait to continue doing what we love most here, celebrating with our Brides when they find their dress!
By Appointment Only
The Safety of our Bridal Elegance Family and Brides are our top priority!
What to expect when shopping at Bridal Elegance
• Please book your appointment by clicking the “book an appointment” button on our website or by calling us at 719-596-5911.
• We ask that the appointments are for the Bride and 2 members of your Bride squad. We can FaceTime or Zoom the others. I’m sorry, at this time we cannot have children in our boutique.
• Our in-person appointments will begin with a pre-appointment phone or FaceTime session to gather some helpful details, so we can plan and prepare for your visit. She will also confirm your appointment time.
• Upon arrival you will be noticing that our staff will be wearing masks. We will ask you to sanitize your hands and sign a Corona Virus health form.
• Now here is the EXCITING PART! When you arrive, the gowns you pre-selected during the interview session will be pulled for you while you have a chance to see the other gowns up-close and in-person.
• The appointments normally take 60 minutes.
• Gowns that are tried on are steam-sanitized after every appointment. Our dresses are as germ-free as they can possibly be for every bride who comes to see us. All dressing rooms will be sanitized after each appointment also.
We believe that the adversities in life should not define our experience of it. Your bridal experience is important, and it will always be so at Bridal Elegance.